Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Wii Lives!

Okay, so Worst Buy was supposed to be sending me a shipping label via email. I have yet to receive this, so I fully expect it to arrive in the mail in another week or so. I started thinking maybe I would open it up and take a look, but before I did that I plugged it back up and what do you know? The sucker's working again. Now, before you say I should have unplugged it and plugged it back in, I did that. The manual says to unplug for two minutes, then try again. I did that and took it one further by leaving it unplugged for 12 hours and still nothing on Monday. I guess maybe it just needed a few more days. I'm still worried that this is going to happen again, but for now I'm just happy I can get my Wii on again!

And while we're talking about Wii, here's a 9 year old that kills Through the Fire and Flames by DragonForce on Guitar Hero III. I can't even begin to keep up on easy and this kid makes it look easy on expert. Damn kids...


9 Year Old Beats Hardest Guitar Hero Level - Watch more free videos

No comments: