Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Things are starting to settle back in...

As a few of you already know, me and my wife have made amends and are now living together again, happier than ever. We've come to a good understanding of what each of us need out of our relationship, the things that make us happy, the things that bother us and the things it's going to take to make this work long term. We both admit to our past mistakes and vow to not only make up for them, but to keep them in mind and make sure we don't repeat history. I little bit of understanding goes a long way. I've still been quite absent from the Internet both in this home and my other stomping grounds, but I do intend to continue on...though maybe not in the magnitude as in the past. It's a good thing really...this Internet thing kind of sucks the life out of you at times. Maybe a break is all I need and I'll be back to my regular shenanigans, or maybe not (after all, it seems a break was all I needed to realize what was truly important to me in life and to come full circle with the marriage). At the moment I have a lot of stuff to get accomplished and will show up here (and there for those of you who know where "there" is...for those who don't, it's not hard to find out if you just look for the clues) from time to time, but it's still going to take a while. And once school becomes a factor, my time here will be less and less. Growing up is not as bad as it sounds, but eventually my lively hood will come from the Internet in one way or another so my absence will be temporary and sporadic until that day. Thanks to all of you who have supported me, not only in the reconciliation, but in the time leading up to it.

No comments: