Wednesday, June 25, 2008

T-Shirt of the Day

This one is the first T-Shirt that my current band, Los Accidentes (or The Accidents to the local and the loyal) ever had made (besides the few heat transfer shirts I made earlier). My friend Russell Ellis made these for us and did a knock out job for a D.I.Y. project. I don't know if he's still working in screen printing T's, but he did work for Contagious Graphics when he did still live here. Artwork by guitarist Eric Huskins. I think I actually still have three of these that I kept for myself, but they've been about worn out! I think these were made in 1997, but I could be off by a year either way.

Speaking of, I will try to get another installment of my punk rock history later in the week.

2 comments:

The Chick said...

I would know that Earache block weird-angled printing anywhere.

Sigh. Miss him.

Unknown said...

Yep, and that big phallus spews of Earache's work.