Thursday, June 12, 2008

T-Shirt of the Day

An oldie today, though I still have it and wear it from time to time. I
got this one on Screeching Weasel's Wiggle tour way back in 1993...I
think. It may have been early '94...my memory sucks these days, but I
do know it was around that time. To the best of my knowledge it's the
only time they've been to Charlotte as well, though we'd have loved it
if they had come back. A fun show by one of the best punk bands of the
late 80's/early 90's. This picture is over a year old (as evidenced by
my hair and ring) but you'll just have to deal with it. I'm still being
slack about taking new pictures.



Oh, sorry for the lack of posts today...haven't found much to pass
along, plus I've been busy. Stay tuned though, I'm sure there will be
some late night posting!

2 comments:

The Chick said...

I just realized how much I sometimes miss the shaggy side of Mikehell.....

MikeHell said...

Me too, sometimes...even though I'm thinking about buzzing my hair for the summer.