Tuesday, June 24, 2008

T-Shirt of the Day

It's been a slow posting day, but I've had a lot going on (and really haven't found anything post-worthy...yet). I did want to make sure I got the T-Shirt post in as well as my earlier music post.

I have about a dozen Simpsons-themed T-Shirts, but this one is probably my favorite. You'll be seeing others down the road for sure. Itchy & Scratchy, in case you've been living under a rock, is the cartoon within a cartoon from The Simpsons. They used to make regular appearance, like The Brown Hornet from Fat Albert, but lately their appearances are becoming more and more scarce. Maybe the writers have run out of ideas for Itchy & Scratchy or maybe they're just trying to make the appearances they do make these days more special. Whatever the case, I miss seeing them in every episode as in the past. Still, this is a kick ass T-Shirt and it's been in my collection for years.

No comments: