Friday, June 20, 2008

T-Shirt of the Day

I think this may be the first friday that I've actually posted a T-Shirt...I'm too lazy to go back and check though! Anyway, this one comes from my favorite rock club on the face of the earth...The World Famous Milestone. This place is a dirty little hole in the wall, but it's the first club I went to back when I was 16 and I'm still going today (though not as often as I'd like thanks to the rising cost of gas and being old and somewhat responsible). So many good bands, so many good friends, so many good times...older than GBGB's, this place defines punk rock to me. The people who run this place today are some of the coolest guys on earth as well. You'll be reading more about this place in the future as I (eventually) get to it in my band history. Check them out if you're ever in Charlotte and let me know you're coming! The PBR will be on me!

No comments: