Friday, May 30, 2008

T-Shirt of the Day

Today's shirt is one of my many Star Wars themed T-shirts. This one was actually purchased at Walmart a couple of years ago. Yeah, every now and then I'll pick up a shirt, and more at the evil Walmart. I actually have a tolerate/hate relationship with the place and don't think it's quite as evil as others, but that's another conversation for another day when I feel like making a serious post. Anyway...the Stormtrooper helmet and cross bones just...fits. I think they used to sell these on the Star Wars store website, but I only see the female, babydoll version on there now. If you're looking for a similar, just as cool (and one I want to add to my collection) shirt, then Wicked Vintage Tees has one with Boba Fett's helmet and the crossbones. Highly recommended.

In today's photo I just got finished playing a show in the very hot World Famous Milestone. Probably one of our better shows and one that left me plenty sweaty!


Photobucket

1 comment:

The Chick said...

I purchased a t-shirt for you on my trip that must be featured in this t-shirt blog. You will likey....